PUBES, DICK OR BALLS?

I've been absent for a month and I apologize. I made a password error signing in one day and the Blogger algorithm immediately became suspicious and locked me out. But I'm back. I was in the middle of writing this entry when it happened...

When I was high school my friends and I used to play a game of what we called "This, That or The Other?" In other words, of these three things which do you prefer?

Most of the time it was things like "Sabrina, Jill or Kelly?" Charlie's Angels. "Chocolate, vanilla or strawberry?" "Cocoa Puffs, Frankenberry or Lucky Charms?"

You get the picture.

Eeny, meeny, miny...
One that caught me off guard and that triggered a specific train of thought was when one of the guys blurted out in the locker room "A girl comes in to the locker room, you can only cover one: Pubes, dick or balls?"

And at the time, I immediately went to pubes as my answer. I'm not fifteen any more, so I'm not sure why that was my answer, but my response was that I'd cover my pubic hair instead of my dick and balls. Most of the guys picked dick.

And in a few subsequent teen years I shaved my pubes a few times, just to see what it was like. Usually during the Summer to give them time to grow back before gym class in the Fall. A couple of my closest friends noticed and commented a couple of times when we went down to a nearby creek and stripped off to splash around. (It was only a couple of feet at the deepest, so no swimming.) They thought I was a bit of a pervert anyway - that was the word they used, among the many crude epithets used by teen boys - so laughed it off. Of course, now a shaved crotch is all the rage.

Personally speaking I like trimmed and well-kept pubes, both for myself and for others. No wild bushes and - for men - not fully shaved. To me men with denuded groins look...boylike. It can be aesthetically pleasing with women, but just seeing nude woman is - in and of itself - a pleasure, so the standards are a bit more relaxed when it comes to my preferences.

Of course, at the ripe old age of sixty if I were caught naked and given the question about covering pubes, dick or balls today my response would be "none of the above." I figure if a woman comes into the locker room it's on her, not me, to, *ahem*, handle the situation. 

And, as all of my readers know, if you accidentally encounter me nude I'm likely to stay that way even outside of the locker room.

Good to be back. I'll be out of the country for the next month, so the next update will be in late July...unless Blogger has another fit.


"Oh, hi. I wasn't expecting you."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LITTLE RAMBLER AND THE TINY PAPER SPEEDO

WALK ALL OVER ME

RUB-A-DUB-DUB