LET'S GET PHYSICAL


My workout routine is going well. I walk between 6K and 19K steps a day depending upon my work schedule. My job is heavily dependent upon walking, movement, and lifting heavy things, so it's perfect for getting a workout in.

I swim for twenty minutes or so most days (before getting out and drying off naturally).

I have now added 20+ minutes of dance exercise to my daily routine.

The right direction.

Two years ago, when I was twenty pounds lighter than I am now, I was dancing for around 40 minutes a day. That exercise came as part of a longer term program to lose weight I had embarked upon. It got me down forty-plus pounds from my highest weight, and within striking distance of several major goals.

 I danced around, just bopping around really, to various tracks on Youtube. Nothing formal.

And it all collapsed as life intervened. But I'm pushing back.

So I've resumed doing the dancing first thing in the morning. I started yesterday, and was pleasantly surprised to discover my stamina is far better than expected. I was planning to start at 15 minutes, then work my way up - 5 more minutes a day after the first week, and increasing weekly - but I'm fine at 25 minutes already.

The Once and Future Me?
This morning I doffed my clothing, which I had done two years ago. I danced in a t-shirt yesterday, but naked just feels right.

It feels wonderful to dance around in the nude. Very liberating and enjoyable.

(Looking back at my history I wondered why I had never gone into stripping. I enjoy being nude, and dance comes naturally to me. I competed in Latin competitions, fer Godsakes. I'd have needed a bit more cut to my muscle tone, but... Ah, well. Missed opportunity.)

Anyway.

I definitely inhabit two bodies at present.

"Dance, pardner!"
I have a fit and functional core. My muscle tone is decent and improving. I can feel it as I dance, and later, in the shower as I'm soaping myself up I can tell the muscles are getting firmer and more developed. It feels terrific.

All of which is still covered in layers of fat. The fascinating thing is that I can see and feel the difference in the layers. I can roll the fat on my belly, for instance, and feel the hard abs underneath. It's weird but at the same time reassuring that the current issue is the amount and type of calories I'm consuming. I'm active enough the fat ought to be in full retreat.

So, as I mentioned a few entries ago, this is a progression. No instant lifestyle changes, but ones which I can enjoy and those which help encourage me. I'm eating better. My muscles are getting stronger. My stamina is up.

My "jelqing" exercises with Lil Rambler are also paying off. My erections are getting firmer. My "in between" times - when a fat man discovers his cock is pulling back into a fat-layered hidey hole (the fat pad) - are going away, with Lil regularly hanging three inches or so on a regular basis. If he's hiding a couple of strong strokes at the base encourages him to emerge and greet the world. The fat pad has decreased enough that it's helping my self-esteem.

My daily routine varies but includes walking, light weights when I'm sitting at the computer, the now-daily dancing (naked, yay!), and as much swimming as possible (naked! And the sunning afterward...my head-to-toe tan is quite nice, including my cock's right-side-white tanline).

"This'll only hurt a little..."
To be honest, I simply want to feel good naked. Not be embarrassed by the fat. I want anyone who sees me undressed, from my wife to my doctors and my friends, to see me in a positive light.

(Something going on there, BTW. More about it in a future column. Seeing my doctor on Monday.)

So things are improving, physically. And I'm thrilled. Muscle memory is kicking in bigtime, and as long as I pursue a healthier lifestyle this is something I can sustain. I love dancing, and doing so naked is highly motivating. Seeing the physical changes as they slowly occur tells me I'm on the right path.

At the moment I'm doing what I want to do.

As the lyrics of one of the songs I use for motivation states: "This is me."





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LITTLE RAMBLER AND THE TINY PAPER SPEEDO

WALK ALL OVER ME

RUB-A-DUB-DUB