FEELING GOOD

Stars when you shine, you know how I feel
Scent of the pine, you know how I feel
Oh, freedom is mine, and I know how I feel
It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me

And I'm feelin'... good



In my usual line of work I am exposed to a lot of people (no, not like that). I interact with the general public in a large specialized retail location making specific recommendations consulting on foods, wines and spirits, and am considered to be an expert in aspects of my field.

So, in the interests of my health versus the coronavirus we're all fighting right now, I asked my management to give me time off until this all corrects itself. My wife's medical issues - and my own - make us more vulnerable. My boss was reluctant, and instead proposed a new night shift which I would manage. Just me and a small team to stock shelves and move freight. Very physical work.

"Eh, who needs a Speedo?"
I agreed, and began the difficult transition to nighttime, and am now up eight hours overnight going up and down ladders, moving heaving merchandise and doing other physical activities. In addition to that, given my work shift timing I can no longer indulge in drinking at night - I can't go to work drunk, and certainly have no interest in drinking at 7am when I get home.

And, lastly, I usually don't eat anything when I get home, which helps me get to sleep faster. It also means I'm consuming only one large meal a day (dinner) and a few snacks along the way.


All of this to mention that I've lost more than 15 pounds in the last month and a half. And I'm now 50 pounds off my highest weight.

"Woohooo!"
Last night, as I'm working on a project at work, I noticed I was standing straighter and walking with more confidence. And, at one point my hand brushed my ass, alerting me to the fact that I've got some muscle tone there for the first time since my thirties. Yes, it's still layered under way too much fat, but it's there. As are my rather hard abs, and some biceps with veins I haven't seen since, well, my thirties. I have power back in my legs, and even recently gotten a compliment from a woman I know about how nice they look (I was wearing shorts).

When I walk I can feel the muscle groups working in ways I'd forgotten.

And I realized...for the first time in maybe two decades I am feeling sexy.

Not sexual, I never really lost that, but sexy.

I feel good.

In five more pounds I'll be the lowest weight I've been in decades. In twenty pounds the lowest since the late eighties.

I am swimming a lot these days, contributing to that feeling. My tan is getting nice tones on it, and obviously there's no tanline.

On a very positive note my wife has begun spending time with me while I'm in the pool or laying out to dry, leading to some enjoyable CFNM sessions while we talk, all the while I'm nude and she's fully dressed. The other day I was pulling on a shirt after swimming, and she called me over to look at a screen door that wasn't closing properly. Rather than put on my shorts I went over wearing just the shirt to take a look. It took a couple of minutes to get the door properly set back on its rail, during which time neither of us commented on my exposure. I admit I enjoyed it. I've rediscovered the exhibitionist side of myself, in addition to just being notoriously relaxed about nudity of any kind.

(I've noted previously my preferred state of dress is naked from the waist down, which is obviously too casual for anyone beyond my wife and my closest friends. There's a difference between simply naked and actually showing off. A few more pounds and I figure I'll be back to showing off after years of being more circumspect.)

This also comes with physiological benefits. My heart is in better condition. My erections are much harder (not that I have much beyond self-participation for usage), and Lil Rambler's average size while limp has increased, primarily due to the decrease in the layers of fat around its base and a more general feeling of vitality.

And my stamina is much better. I'm walking several miles each day at work and try to do a good percentage of that at home. I'm working out with light weights inn addition to the boxes, and carrying loads up ladders no longer causes shortness of breath. Some readers are going to respond to that with "well, duh!" and I know it, but it's very pleasant to experience.

Slowly but surely I'm rediscovering my feeling of sexiness. If I can manage thirty-five to forty more pounds I may *never* get dressed. But for the moment, I'm happy with the progress.

And I'm feelin'...good.


"Hi there, like what you see?"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LITTLE RAMBLER AND THE TINY PAPER SPEEDO

WALK ALL OVER ME

RUB-A-DUB-DUB