A LITTLE OF THE OLD CFNM




Last column I talked about how job changes and other things have led me to a dramatic weight loss, and how that was making me feel both medically and physically. The good news is that I'm down another four pounds, but seem to have hit a wall. So not a lot more to report on that aspect of my physicality.

The New Me, tan and all...
On the other hand, I'm still enjoying an improved life in other ways. Lil Rambler has become visually
larger, a result of the fat pad which surrounds all of our genitals becoming significantly decreased. A thinner man will have lower amounts of fat, therefore exposing more of the shaft of the penis - as you lose weight the dick itself doesn't get longer, it just seems to as the fat retreats. At present Lil has gone from being almost embarrassingly hidden, to usually hanging 3 or so inches limp.

I makes a difference. Physically and psychologically.

Another aspect of the decreased weight is Rambler's improved function. My erections are significantly harder and I am producing more jizz when I cum.

All good stuff.

But the best result is the interest my wife has shown in seeing me nude. Since losing the weight I've been a lot more relaxed around the house. If I'm heading out to the pool I am undressing in the house first, versus pulling my shirt off once I'm at pool's edge. If I'm doing laundry I usually don't wear pants and toss my underwear in with the load.

And for the last two weeks my wife has made it a point to join me while I'm swimming. Either in the pool or sitting on the edge sipping tea while we talk. There's still no chance of sexual contact, or at the very least I'm not going to pressure her about it. If she reaches over then it's off to the races, but it has to be her initiative, and intercourse is medically still off the table.

But I'm pushing the envelope in other ways. The other day I got out of the pool and sat next to her, dropping the towel and sitting on the edge. We talked for a good half hour. It felt really good to have that kind of openness with her. Yes, she's seen me naked on many occasions, but generally I cover up if we're just sitting and talking. In this case it felt natural, and while a slight sexual thrill I didn't respond sexually. Lil Rambler behaved himself.
Losing my fat pad.

As I noted last time I'm rediscovering an exhibitionist side of me, but that might be mis-stating it a bit. I don't want to show off, I simply want to be open and free. Nude people tend to be more open and honest, I've found. There's a baring of the soul that goes along with non-sexual baring of the body.

Again, this is all a bit of a voyage of discovery. As long as I continue the weight drop and I am feeling better for it I'm excited to see where this goes. The improved erections and better orgasms, even if they're by my own hand, are welcome.

P.S. - Next week I have my follow up appointment with my new urologist. He's seemingly far more thorough than my previous guy, so I'm looking forward to finding out if we have a course of action on several fronts. No pun intended.



Welcome back!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LITTLE RAMBLER AND THE TINY PAPER SPEEDO

WALK ALL OVER ME

RUB-A-DUB-DUB