IT'S A HARD COCK LIFE










I may have used that headline before. Ah well.

Just a short update to note that I'm about three weeks into my "modified jelqing" routine and it's doing
some good things for my erection.

As I commented before, I don't buy into the whole "makes your cock bigger" line of promotion, but it does seem to be letting me more erect and at my largest for a more extended period of time. In addition, my flaccid cock tends to hang a little lower and longer than before.

So, at the moment, the progress is good. My orgasms seem to be a little more intense, and I don't feel the grittiness in the core of my penis any more. There are a few spots left, but on the whole the penis feels smoother and more supple when I'm soft, if that's an acceptable way to describe it.

Work with me here.

I'm a work in progress in other ways. My cardio doctor has reduced a major med after I began getting dizzy spells, and my stamina is wayyy up from last Fall. I'm walking a lot and making sure I'm also working on muscle tone with the use of lighter weights and a morning cardio routine which lasts around 25 minutes at this point.

(To make it a bit more enjoyable I do the morning cardio nude. It feels appropriate and allows me a lot more freedom of movement, which is the point of my routine.)

My wife is out of town starting this Saturday, which means I'll be Donald Ducking for the most part
around the house. (Naked from the waist down.) I'm looking forward to having the freedom to do this, even though it means I won't have my best friend around for almost a week.

So, progress. I'm still 60 pounds from my true goal, but I can honestly say I'm probably in the best condition I've been in for twenty years, if not longer. Yes, still a huge layer of fat over what is becoming decent muscle tone, but at some poiunt it will start to burn off.

Keeping my fingers crossed, and celebrating Lil Rambler's newfound excitement in life.

Stay tuned.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LITTLE RAMBLER AND THE TINY PAPER SPEEDO

WALK ALL OVER ME

RUB-A-DUB-DUB