BRING ME THE WOMEN!



I got an email the other day asking whether or not I ought to just admit I'm gay. The writer noted that the majority of my entries seem to focus on male/male relations rather than the more traditional male/female roles.

And yes, I get that. To the long term reader I have to admit it looks like I'm far more than the "20%" I suggest here and elsewhere. I am bisexual, but have a much greater appreciation of male/female sexuality than perhaps the majority of my posts suggest.

When I started this blog it was to go into and examine my sexuality. As a late-50s male I'm confronting a variety of issues related to sex, sexuality and my own sexual satisfaction. I only have two close friends I can discuss this with, and my wife is enduring an ongoing medical condition which prevents any sexual activity.

(If you're new here, I was highly active - even promiscuous - in high school and college. I experimented a lot, and retain many of those sexual attitudes, if not activities, later in life.)


But I *do* love, appreciate, and want to have fun with the female form. Given my druthers I could happily be balls-deep in a woman every day for the rest of my life, as long as Lil Rambler holds out. (That's a different problem, for another time.)

But psychologically I have difficulty imagining a scenario in which I would have sex with a woman other than my wife. I just couldn't do it.

Which leaves me with men.

For years I harbored the fantasy that maybe my best friend and I could have a casual male/male "helping hand" relationship, but if you read my last blog entry I've pretty well moved beyond that.

I have another friend, himself married and bisexual, who has offered me "blowjobs on demand." It's a relationship which dates back to those college years. But I don't think it's very satisfactory for either of us.

And so, dry spell.

And focus on male/male relationships versus male/female. Again, it's parsing nits, but it seems less of a betrayal to my wife this way.

But I love women. I love a well-formed cleavage - which can be monstrously distracting for me under the right circumstances. I really try to be respectful but, as I noted in a previous entry, I really want to look. I love the appearance of a woman's vagina. I could easily spend lots of time going down on her (oral is my favorite kind of sex). I love cuddling, and I love the casual nudity whether it's CFNM or mutual nudity. I just love the sensations that come from intimacy with the female form.

And even though we're not intimate sexually, I *am* naked in front of my wife quite a bit. In the shower, in bed, swimming or tanning in the back yard. There are times I go pants-free around the house. She' a great deal more shy.

I don't talk about it as much as I should, I guess. But I assure the reader that my guess of 80/20 bisexuality is definitely tilted towards the ladies.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LITTLE RAMBLER AND THE TINY PAPER SPEEDO

WALK ALL OVER ME

RUB-A-DUB-DUB