I ADMIT I LOOK




I met a friend for cocktails last night and she and I got around to the topic of sexiness and appreciating someone's appearance. What we commonly refer to as "checking out" that person.

We don't mean anything by it other than an aesthetic look at something we like. We just like to look. (I've mentioned my love of looking before, referred to officially, as scopophilia. Which,as a photographer I just do naturally.)

In modern American society it's unacceptable to objectify another person, and I get that. I really do. And I genuinely respect any other person - male or female - as an intelligent human being (until they prove me wrong).

Christopher Meloni's legendary ass

But, dammit, I like to look. If a woman is wearing a low cut blouse,  I am attracted to her cleavage.
I'm a cleavage guy. I think women's breasts are beautiful, in any shape or form, and when presented with them I'd like to appreciate them. If a woman is taking control of her sexuality, more power to her. If dressing sexily lets her do that, I am in full support. It doesn't mean I can touch her, and doesn't mean she's doing anything beyond dressing in a way she enjoys.

Likewise if a man is wearing tight pants to display a nice bulge, he isn't asking a stranger to walk over and grab it.

Hands off - but, I reserve the right to take in what they are putting on out there. I wouldn't touch a woman's revealed cleavage, but I'd like to look.

Likewise a man's chiseled ass or chest, or a woman's shapely ass. I think they're beautiful, and I would like to check them out.

I don't ogle. I don't catcall. I don't whistle or stare or try to make the other person uncomfortable. I certainly don't disrespect the brain or personality contained within. I simply want to enjoy their physical attributes in the same way I might enjoy a long conversation with their mind.


If you catch me looking, it's appreciatively, not carnally.In many cases people are sexier in clothes than out of them.

My friend, an attractive woman, agrees. We like to appreciate an attractive body.

Is that so bad?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LITTLE RAMBLER AND THE TINY PAPER SPEEDO

WALK ALL OVER ME

RUB-A-DUB-DUB