OVER EXPOSURE









In June of last year I talked a bit about being exposed at the doctor's office. It's something we all endure, to varying degrees of humiliation.

Personally, I'm pretty much over being anything other than blase about being undressed in a doctor's office or medical imaging center. I've been naked so many times in my life that protesting about modesty is not only useless, it's a little paranoid. They've seen much better examples of anything I've got.

Today I had an appointment with my urologist. My bi-yearly examination and review of bloodwork. My urologist is by far the most intimate of my doctor relationships, given that the usual GP's "Physical" now consists of little more than reviewing blood tests and nobody else needs to be working with my crotch. My GP hasn't seen my dick more than a half-dozen times in the last decade. Can't really blame him, but the genital exam is something I grew up believing is part of the overall experience and a necessary part of being a healthy male. Doctors today seem to ignore it. But I digress.

The appointment started with my bi-weekly injection of testosterone. The nurse, who I have grown to know over the last year and a half, and I immediately resumed our usual banter and discussion of weekends and other things. As we talked I dropped my pants and underwear, exposing myself to her as I'd done dozens of times in the last year. No real excitement or eroticism, just knowing she needed ready access to my ass for the shot, and I was pretty well over trying to juggle the front half of the pants to preserve what very little privacy remained (she's seen my dick on a lot of occasions, during exams, scopings or other assorted activities). Not deliberately trying to flash her but finding it pretty stupid to try to cover up at this point.

So we talked, an at one point she was showing me something about the fit of her gloves - a new brand - and I realized we were casually standing there, my pants halfway down my thighs with my cock in her direct view, conducting a completely unrelated conversation. Casual nudity indeed. She finished up and left me in the room to wait.

Then the doctor entered a few minutes later and we started to go over test results and patterns in the data. I've got a few ongoing issues, which he's been systematically addressing over the last few years. As we were reviewing, I let him know I had discovered an unusual hardened tissue, maybe a vessel of some kind (no, not that one), which was creating an achy sensation in my lower left groin, and wondered if it was cause for concern. Not my usual post-surgical pain (hernia, ten years ago) this is more of a feeling of a bruised ache in my abdominal left groin, just above the testicles. The side that seems to always be at the center of attention.




Towards the end of our meeting he wanted to check the area to ensure that the sensation I was feeling wasn't the source of another problem, and spent a couple of minutes moving my dick and balls around as he checked for hernias, scar tissue and other assorted potential problems. No real trouble found from a visual or tactile standpoint, but he was thorough and spent a couple of minutes on his stool as he stared at my cock and balls, noting on his voice recorder that the penis was a couple millimeters off centerline, and that he recommended "blah, blah' to address. Nothing quite like a narrative to accompany your genital exam.

He then sent me for x-rays because of a problem we have to address with the bladder, and he wanted the latest possible information to determine if I'm going for a procedure.

So I go to the x-ray center and - having spent the majority of the last hour nude from the waist down - I figure I'm done with underwear and undress completely for the x-ray tech. A robe, of course. But the check-in staff was vague about "undress completely", so I did.

The tech was fine, and we shot the necessary images, capturing what I think is perhaps the most "anatomically correct" x-ray I've ever gotten (you can easily see my dick), but otherwise giving the doctor the info he needed to decide that yeah, we're going for a procedure.

So some time in the next month I'll be unconscious, balls-up, and naked on a table with doctors and nurses gather'd round.

Film at 11.



The Real Me, twenty years ago...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LITTLE RAMBLER AND THE TINY PAPER SPEEDO

WALK ALL OVER ME

RUB-A-DUB-DUB